Health & Fitness
What Your Sleeping Position Reveals About Your Personality!
We’ve found a simple test which can reveal a lot about who you are. It’s really straightforward. Examine the picture below and select the position which you think you sleep in most of the time.
- Log position, in which the sleeper slumbers on their side, legs extended straight and arms by their sides, is the second most popular position. Though the position looks stiff, a person who sleeps like this is anything but rigid. Log sleepers are very social and easygoing people. Although they like conversing with all kinds of people, they definitely prefer running with an A-list crowd. They are also very trusting, which can sometimes make them seem a little gullible.
- The yearner position looks a lot like the log. The sleeper snoozes on their sides but their arms are stretched out in front of them, kind of like a mummy. Studies say that people who choose this position are usually very inviting and open. Yet, they can be suspicious and are often very cynical. Yearners are also as slow as turtles when it comes to making decisions, but once their minds are set, they’re as stubborn as a mule about changing it.
- Attention! A person that sleeps in soldier position is one that sleeps on their back with their arms straight down at their side. Solider sleepers also live up to their name, tending to be strong, silent types who don’t like a big fuss. They are very structured and take themselves, and those around them, very seriously. This also means that they have high expectations for themselves and others around them. They have a tendency to snore as well.
- A freefaller sleeper dozes on their stomachs, head to the side, with their arms wrapped around a pillow. As the name suggests, freefaller sleepers have open, gregarious, and playful personalities. Yet they can be so to-the-point that it comes off as brash. They may seem free spirited most of the time, but freefaller sleepers are also secretly anxious and crave control. Although they tend to be risk takers, they’re surprisingly sensitive to criticism as well.
- The fetal position, in which a person sleeps on their side with their legs curled up, is one of the most popular. In fact, according to a survey performed by sleep specialist Chris Idzikowski, PhD and author of the book Learn to Sleep Well, 41 percent of people sleep this way. If you fancy the fetal position while you catch your Z’s, you may seem to have a tough exterior, but are very shy and sensitive on the inside. They can also overthink a problem and worry unnecessarily.